Average reading time for this story is 1 minutes
Melbourne based ESS manufacturer EVO Power is set to launch their latest range of ESS solutions targeted to provide engineered and compliant storage solutions for solar and battery installation businesses.
EVO Power will be launching their PRIME range of BESS solutions from August with solutions for the Off-Grid, Residential and Small Commercial markets.
The PRIME solution incorporates trusted hardware from Selectronic and LG Chem and is designed, manufactured, and assembled in Australia.
The key features of the PRIME series include the following.
- Outdoor IP45 temperature-controlled enclosure
- LG Chem lithium-ion & Selectronic inverter technologies
- Scalable capacity from 24kWh to 60kWh in 6kWh increments
- Prewired & Pre-programmed
- Single phase 5kW or 7.5kW & Three phase 15kW or 22.5kW
- High surge backup power potential
- Built-in remote monitoring and control
- Virtual Power Plant functionality (optional)
- Locally made and technically supported